Sunday, December 14, 2008

The North Face socks


Ok, so some of you may be wondering why I have posted a picture of a pair of North Face socks. I needed some new socks and so I went and bought what I thought were original North Face and after I got home I read the back of the package and realized these are not originals. If you've ever lived in a country where English is not the first language you've probably been humored by the brave attempts of the locals writing English. Here is what was written on the back of this sock packet.

"This product is made by a kind of Hi-Tech, lead the multi-functionalartifical silk of sweat nature high. Combine the socks made with the textile fibre. Have good arranging the sweat, so the characteristic rapidly. Make you feel more soft while wearing, dry and confortable and comfortable.

Thicken dealing with to the toe and heel position, get better protection in the outdoor exercises.

It explains to wash: Don't bleach, warm water is it wash to look through make sure not with apt to fade clothes is it wash to mix."

I kid you not! This is what it really says. :-)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: