Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Still in Control

Isn't it great to know that no matter what happens, our God is still in control? Ever since the election, I have kind of been living in a state of "now what?" Will our country fall even further in its spiral of liberal and "modern" ways of thinking? How many more babies will be sacrificed for the sake of our not wanting to live with the consequences of our actions? We do not have a television in our apartment here in Nepal so we check the news online daily and it has come to a point where I cannot pull up certain stories when related to our President-Elect. If I do, I find myself becoming frustrated and angry to a point where it puts me in a slump that is hard to get out of for the rest of the day. That is not God honoring...and so I step back from the "thing" that causes those emotions to boil over and strive to find ways that would honor God.

A few days after the election, I received an email from a friend who had received the email from her father and it convicted me to the core. All of my questions were "taken care of" when after reading this...

TOP 10 PREDICTIONS NO MATTER WHO WINS THE ELECTION

1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed teaching and healing.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.

10. Jesus will still save the lost.

ISN'T IT GREAT TO KNOW WHO IS REALLY IN CONTROL?!!!!

No comments: